The University of Hawaii Graduate Scholarships
University of Hawaii Scholarships: The application is open for the 2024/2025 Fully Funded University of Hawaii Graduate Scholarships for International Students to Study in the United States. The University of Hawaii is happy to announce the launch of its prestigious Graduate Scholarships for International Students, which provide an exceptional opportunity for individuals from all over the world to pursue further studies in the United States. The University of Hawaii is a beacon of higher education in the heart of the Pacific, with a long legacy of academic prowess, cultural diversity, and global involvement.
Table of Contents
- About the University of Hawaii
- Brief Scholarship Details
- Full Benefits of the Scholarship
- Eligibility Requirements of the Scholarship
- Required Documents
- Application Procedure
About the University of Hawaii
The University of Hawaii, located in the United States, was founded in 1907. It is a Public Research Institution with around 3,000 students enrolled. This university is one of the oldest in the United States and has a high global ranking. In the heart of splendor, the University of Hawaii stands as a symbol of academic distinction. The excellent faculty of the university prepares students for worldwide success via its commitment to diversity, creativity, and interdisciplinary education. The university provides transformative experiences that extend far beyond its tropical surroundings, with a strong emphasis on cultural interchange and a warm ‘ohana’ environment.
Brief Scholarship Details
Sponsor(s): University of Hawaii
Type: Fully Funded
Academic Programme: Masters | Postgraduate
Award Value: Tuition Fees | Flight Allowance | Accommodation
Eligible Countries: Asia | Pacific | United States
Application Deadline: 1 December 2023
Full Benefits of the University of Hawaii Graduate Scholarship
- Complete Tuition Fees for Graduate Studies will be provided.
- Free Accommodation
- A monthly stipend to partially cover food and accidental expenses
- Round Airfare Ticket from Home Country to US and Return
- Comprehensive Health Insurance in the United States.
- Books Allowance and an allowance for materials and supplies
- Subsidy toward health insurance coverage.
Eligibility Requirements of the University of Hawaii Scholarship
Applicants need to fulfill the following criteria to apply for the University of Hawaii Graduate Fellowship 2024.
- Applicant Must be a national of one of the countries listed above.
- Must have an offer in Master’s Degree or Ph.D. Degree at the university.
- Must hold an undergraduate degree or its equivalent with an excellent academic record.
- Two years of full-time professional experience while applying.
- Have oral and written skills in the English Language.
- Age should be less than 35 years. The age limit maybe 45 years for programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers.
- Applicant must be good in health.
- You have to return to your home country after completing your degree.
Required Documents for Application
To access the application documents, click below:
- Application Handbook (interactive website)
- Application Checklist (pdf)
- Diagram of the Application Process for EWC and UH (jpg)
- Academic Letter of Reference Form & Instructions (form-fillable PDF)
- Civic Engagement Letter of Reference Form & Instructions (form-fillable PDF)
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit the Hawaii Scholarship application page via the Apply Button below.
Visit the EWC Official Website for More Information on the Hawaii Scholarship